Efficient water management increases yields and profits. The Revolution Ditcher by Crary is setting the standard for moving dirt to create and maintain waterways, ditches, and terraces. The 5-foot flat bottom leaves a smooth finish, allowing equipment to pass through with ease.
The ability to throw dirt in both directions is a huge benefit. If you are looking to park your old scrapers, graders, and bulldozers to avoid piles or huge lumps of dirt to work down, check out the Revolution Ditcher and cut the time in half to create or maintain the perfect ditch, terrace, or waterway.
- Capable of working with most GPS/laser systems on the market
- Clutch-protected driveline and gearbox
- One tool that cuts like a scraper and moves dirt like a blower
- 5′ flat-bottom cut up to 10″ deep
- HD 6.5′ diameter rotor designed for rock and high volume throughput
- Integrated PWM valve and control box for all functions
- Bolt-on replaceable wear parts
- Standard auto-level